Soroptimist International of Boise (SI Boise) is part of the world-wide organization Soroptimist International whose mission is to enhance the lives of women and girls. Local activities include Live Your Dream Award which allow women and girls to work toward fulfilling their dreams, Dream It! Be It!, Lunafest, Impact Scholars, and Holiday Project.
In SI Boise you will find women from all professions and walks of life working together to promote a community environment which enhances the lives of women and girls. While each of us has unique reasons for being a member, we work collaboratively toward our mission. You will develop lifelong friendships and a valuable support network within the Boise community and beyond.
In order for you to maximize your experience, consider the following:
- Attend meetings on a regular basis — this allows you to build relationships with other members as well as become familiar with organizational activities, both locally and globally. The club meets at 6:00 pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursday, September through May.
- Participate in fundraising and service activities as your work and personal life allows — this provides an excellent opportunity to connect with other members, as well as serve your community.
- Be willing to learn about Soroptimist by exploring the local, region, federation, and international -- You will find a wealth of information available at your fingertips.
- While your sponsor is your immediate mentor who can answer questions you may have about Soroptimist, please ask questions of any club member to expand your knowledge about this organization.
- Remember — whatever time and energy you are willing to put into your membership will be returned to you ten-fold.
Ready To Join or Need More Information?