Welcome to the 2021 Holiday Project – an annual gift giving activity for seniors and fosters, sponsored by Soroptimist International of Boise for the past seventy-four years. We are once again using the Amazon Gift Wish List platform for purchasing and delivery of gift items.
If using the mobile Amazon app, first access the Amazon holiday gift list via your Computer or Tablet to add it to your Amazon Friends’ List.
- The Amazon platform – HOLIDAY GIFT PROJECT 2021 will list the requested gifts. Underneath the main heading on the left side of the page you will find each facility’s list. Shopping opens on November 1 and closes on December 5. Click here if you wish to print a copy of the instructions.
- If you use AmazonSmile, please consider supporting Soroptimist International of Boise, ID as your charity of choice while shopping for items in the 2021 Holiday Gift Project. The funds which AmazonSmile contributes to us when you shop will be used to further support this project and other activities which help women and girls in our community. Thank you for your support.
- Select one time purchase for those items that offer either one time or subscription purchase options.
- Once the items are selected, during the checkout process, select the gift registry shipping address: “ATT: BERNIE, SIBOISE, WATER SKI PRO SHOP.” The vendor will ship the items directly to the Boise collection center.
- Monetary donations are welcome. Mail checks to Soroptimist International of Boise, PO Box 8885, Boise, ID 83707. Electronic donations can be made through PayPal. If you would like to purchase local gift cards (Fred Meyer, Target, Walmart, Dutch Bros, Ross), you may send them by mail to SI Boise.
Please specify if you would like your contribution to be used either for Seniors or Foster Children.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call (986) 200-2675
Directions for participating in the 2021 Holiday Project:
- Go to the Amazon Wish List, CLICK Holiday Project 2021 – or AmazonSmile users, please log in and CLICK Holiday Project 2021 – at this point you will see the following page:
- If you are using AmazonSmile to shop, please consider supporting Soroptimist International of Boise, ID, during this shopping event.
- Click on a list – either Foster Children or Senior Facility to select items to purchase.
- To select an item (the correct size and color have already been selected), click on “Add to Cart.”
- Continue shopping. When shopping is complete, proceed to the checkout:
- Select the gift registry shipping address which is “ATT: BERNIE, SIBOISE, WATER SKI PRO SHOP.” This allows the vendor to ship the item to the correct address.
- Select a delivery method – free if offered.
- Select a payment method – credit card, debit card, bank account, Amazon gift card. Please note that your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards, prepaid open loop cards, or certain third-party gift cards.
- Click on “Add gift options” to send a holiday greeting to the recipient.
- Complete the transaction.
- Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and donation receipt if you would like a tax receipt.
- Monetary donations are welcome. Mail checks to Soroptimist International of Boise, PO Box 8885, Boise, ID 83707. Electronic donations can be made through PayPal.
Please specify if you would like your contribution to be used specifically for the Oldsters or Foster Children project. Undesignated funds support Soroptimist International of Boise programs which work to improve the lives of women and girls locally and internationally. Soroptimist International of Boise is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- If you are interested in joining Soroptimist, click here to contact us.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com