Soroptimist International of Boise was founded on October 12, 1940, with 20 charter members. The Boise club is part of the Rocky Mountain Region which represents over 400 members in 18 clubs located from Malheur County in Oregon, Southern Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and the Panhandle of Nebraska.
Soroptimist International of Boise is one of nearly 1,300 clubs that make up Soroptimist International of the Americas (SIA).
- Club Bylaws (updated May 2017)
- Club Procedures (updated May 2019)
- Region Bylaws (updated 4-16-2020)
- Region Procedures (updated 4-26-2018)
- SIA Bylaws 2020 (updated Dec. 2020)
- SIA Procedures (updated July 2021)
- SI Articles of Association (updated Oct. 2017)
- Soroptimist Protocol (reviewed Nov. 2020)
SIA, a global volunteer organization providing women and girls with access to the education and training to achieve economic empowerment, is part of Soroptimist International (SI), a global volunteer movement working together to transform the lives of women and girls. More than 72,000 Soroptimists in about 121 countries and territories support community-based and global projects benefiting women and girls. The organization is particularly concerned with providing women and girls access to education, as this is the most effective path to self-determination.
For more information about Soroptimist® and the programs, which improve the lives of women and girls, visit Soroptimist.org.