Soroptimist International of Boise was founded on October 12, 1940, with 20 charter members. The Boise club is part of the Peaks to Plains Region (formerly Rocky Mountain Region which merged with North Central Region) which represents 560+ members in 27 clubs located from Malheur County in Oregon, Southern Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Soroptimist International of Boise is one of 1,200+ clubs that make up Soroptimist International of the Americas (SIA).
- Club Bylaws (updated September 2022)
- Club Procedures (updated September 2022)
- Rocky Mountain Region Bylaws (updated 4-16-2020)
- Rocky Mountain Region Procedures (updated 4-26-2018)
- SIA Bylaws 2022 (updated Dec. 2022)
- SIA Procedures (updated November 2022)
- SI Articles of Association (updated Oct. 2017)
- Soroptimist Protocol (reviewed Nov. 2020)
SIA, a global volunteer organization providing women and girls with access to the education and training to achieve economic empowerment, is part of Soroptimist International (SI), a global volunteer movement working together to transform the lives of women and girls. More than 72,000 Soroptimists in about 121 countries and territories support community-based and global projects benefiting women and girls. The organization is particularly concerned with providing women and girls access to education, as this is the most effective path to self-determination.
For more information about Soroptimist® and the programs, which improve the lives of women and girls, visit Soroptimist.org.